• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

which puppy food

shan

hi just wondering what r the best puppy foods for cavaliers in ireland and also does anyone know anything about paddy paws salmon oil is it good for cavaliers and will it give them the runs molly is 13 weeks on wed

hi i feed my dogs since they were pups royal canine food and it is great! i know nothing about the paddy paws sorry!!

We feed James Wellbeloved and find its a great food with no chemicals or additives. Royal Canine is also a great food made by the same company as JWB. I think another good food is Burns. It's your own personal choice really but I would definitely say stay away from cheaper supermarket foods such as Pedigree which are full of fillers and chemicals. Keep us updated on how you get on

Back