• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Phoebe is the world's most tolerant dog!

brid kenny

Look closely...Pippa is actually lying on Phoebe!

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

That's a great pic. Lou leans into Ginger when she's sleepy and Ginger gives me the God not again look.

Aww Bless her!! Crystal and Bella regularly snuggl eup to their Momma rosie like that too, thing is Crystal and Bella are now 3 and Rosie has just turned 6!! Morgan and Sassy (Crystals kids) do the same to her, guess it's a real family thing eh??

Great Pics, thanks for sharing!! (y)

Pippin does this to Gus,he treats Gus like he's his own personal pillow. Gus will be lying down pippin will come and settle himself on him and poor Gus will look at me and sigh deeply as if to say ' must he do this?'

They are so cute! We had an 8 year old Blenheim when we got a pup! At first the older boy ran away from the pup as he was too lively for him! eventually they were great pals and used to snuggle together too! In fact the baby used to lay across the older boy- they were so gorgeous! the photos arent digital but I will try to scan them .

Back