• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Looking for dogs/people for TV Pilot

TKC

Hi All,

Looking for participants for a TV show pilot to be shot 1 day next week (Could be anyday March 3rd till 7th).

If you have a dog that you need to find a new home for

OR

You are looking to adopt a dog

Let us know!

For those who need to rehome a dog please email me at [email protected] with the following details:
- Why you want to rehome the dog
- Type of dog you need to rehome (include sex, age, history and as much detail as possible)
- Your location

For those who are looking to adopt a dog just email me at [email protected] with the following details:
- Why you want to adopt
- Brief description of where you will keep the dog
- Brief description of who is at home etc
- Any other dogs etc

You must be available next week to have a TV crew come to your home to shoot. You must be ok with going on camera.

Those who wish to adopt will be home checked and taken through the process with assistance given in all areas.

All dogs needing new homes will be considered.

The TV production company need the original owners of the dog to be available rather than a rescue centre but they may consider a rescue centre / pound dog so if you want to mail me go ahead!

Should make clear this is for people living in Ireland, and within the greater Dublin area probably, too, though contact Tara to check.

Living in Ireland is the only location criteria :)

Are we all gone a bit shy!

I've probably homed loads of dogs already to everyone in the market for one... :lol:

We may have to rehome our mini schnauzer, Lila, but we don't live in Ireland!! Anyway, I think I would be camera shy!!

Back