• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jack Daniels

jeni

Feb 18th 2007 - Feb 25th 2008
Our sweet baby boy Jack was struck by a car last night. The kids are devistated. Our family is torn. This has never happend to me before. We miss him so much already...
scan0001.jpg

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear that. He was a beautiful guy, and I know you miss him terribly.
All the warmest thoughts and hugs to you all.
Charlotte :hug:

i am so sorry for you and ur family, he was a beautiful boy and i know that ye are upset but it will get easier!

Sending you lots of love at this very sad time. What a terrible loss for you & your family.

Oh what a shock. I am so deeply sorry to hear about Jack. Big :hug: :hug: to you and your family now. You are all in my thoughts.

I'm deeply sorry. I'm not good with words, but I am sitting here crying for you and your family...the pain of losing a beloved pet is overwhelming. I'm so sorry for your loss.

OMG!! This is truly terrible and I know there is nothing I can say to lessen the hurt and the loss you are feeling right now :hug: :hug: Good Night and God Bless Dear Sweet Jack :luv:

So sad to hear of your tragic loss of Jack what a handsome lad he was, I'm so sorry, you and your family are in my thoughts
Play happy at rainbow bridge little one

Oh how awful. I am so incredibly sorry for you loss and can't imagine the pain you are in right now. Jack was such a lovely boy and so young to be gone from you so soon.

Thanks for all your kind words, it means so much. I have been trying to find an adult to adopt with no luck. :( The kids are fighting over the 1 pup that we do have... I don't know how to make the kids feel better...

Back