• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Professional Pictures

Harvey's Mum

We took our boys to a photo studio for some portraits with a difference. I think we got what we wanted. There is also Rudi's litter brother Barney on some of them, Rudi is the smaller one. Enjoy!!

This one is my favourite

2293767187_4d6d996bf4.jpg

2294557200_1a9bf0473d.jpg

2293767297_b27c24dbbc.jpg

2293767215_090904b2bf.jpg

This one is of Rudi and his brother Barney.

2293767253_917cb26f97.jpg

2294557398_b7796f0915.jpg

Hope this is not too many pictures I had to show you all of them. There will be more when I get some from my friend.

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

they are realy realy good :snap:, got me thinking about getting our dogs done ?:snap:
bet you had fun at the studio :snap:

:p Wow those are FANTASTIC! Great photographer and excellent subjects! :) Just shows it is so worth going to someone who can do different work.

They are amazing! its nice to see action shots rather than them just sitting still (not that mine ever do!) it looks like they are having so much fun:)

Fantastic photos! I really want to get a professional one of Sally. I wouldn't know where to start with finding a good dog photographer. I've heard 'Venture' will photograph dogs. Your dogs are beautiful

Those are brilliant i partcularly like the one with the with your blenheim in between the 2 rubies. bet your really pleased

Yes we had great fun and the photographer was brilliant, he had all the time in the world for them. They hadn't done many dogs before but we are very very pleased with ours. The good thing as well is they are not too expensive. The sitting was just £9.99 for all three of them and the pictures themselves are 7x5 and were £19.99 so not that bad. We intend to have them with large mounts and frames, this type of photograph looks really good that way.

Shippers, venture are very expensive, just to warn you. My friend has had dealings with them and the people we used and the difference in cost was quite considerable.

Thanks

Wow!! :eek: :eek: What incredible :snap: of your dogs!! Certainly one's to frame and show off and also to use as a screeen saver etc too!! thanks for sharing them with us!! (y)

WOW!!!!!!! GREAT photos!!!!! I wish there was a photographer like the one you took your crew to close by so we could have some amazing photos taken too. The only professional pet photographers close by us put the dogs on a carpeted table and have them pose pretty!

Which is my favourite, well it was very difficult to get 50 pictures down to 6, it took me ages to choose, my personal favourite and the one that is being enlarged is the first one, I love the action photo's. There are still a couple more that I am going to order. The close up of Rudi is fantastic, it was such a pity that Harvey's didn't turn out (he had his eyes closed). I will put a couple more on later, my friend has some too.

The photographer was brilliant and based in Doncaster if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
wow they are great pics, love the action shots,
they are defanetly ones to show off!!!!!!

lisa

Back