• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

This made me laugh!

TriTitch

Attention all dogs!

The following are important instructions for every dog to know,

Instructions for hugging a baby:

1.First find a baby......

255251419O970321739.jpg

2.Second,be sure that the subject you spied was indeed a baby by employing classic sniffing techniques.If you smell baby powder and the wonderful aroma of wet diapers,this is indeed a baby.

255251421O875380610.jpg

3.Next you will need to flatten the baby before actually beginning the hugging process.

255251507O157000753.jpg

** Note: The added slobber should help in future steps by making the "Paw slide" easier.

4.The "Paw slide"

Simply slide paws around baby and prepare for possible close-up.

255251545O037586800.jpg

5.Finally,if a camera is present,you will need to execute the difficult and patented *Hug,smile and lean* so as to achieve the best photo quality.

255251580O562315188.jpg

Dogs,if this is properly done,it will secure you a warm,dry,climate-controlled environment for the rest of your life :luv:

Great photos, think I would have a heart attack if I seen that big guy coming for me though :p

OMG scary, funny and gorgeous dog and baby. Is that your dog and baby ?
What kind of dog is it ?

OMG scary, funny and gorgeous dog and baby. Is that your dog and baby ?
What kind of dog is it ?
Aw thanks for all your replies,not my dog and baby.A friend Ive known for about 3 years sent me those pics and captions :D
Not sure what dog it is but some kind of Mastiff sounds about right!

I just thought they were so great,more so as they hopefully dispel some myths :)

There are no bad dogs only bad owners eh?

Back