• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Where does your Cav sleep?

Where does your Cav sleep?

• Outside.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In the house, but not the bedroom.

Votes: 30 30.9%
  • In the bedroom, in their own bed.

Votes: 14 14.4%
  • In the bedroom, on my bed.

Votes: 49 50.5%
  • Other...

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters
Both mine sleep in individual crates in the family room. This way we all get a good night's sleep;)

Dottie sleeps in her crate cozy with soft blankets and her snuggle puppy, right next to my side of the bed. She runs up there at about nine pm, goes in on her own, "makes" her bed, and curls up for the night!:luv:

All three of mine sleep together in a large kennel in the bedroom. They like it best that way; Willow wants a dark kennel, Holly needs to be securely in one space, and Cedar doesn't like sleeping alone. If one of the dogs gets to sleep with us--as was the case recently when Willow had her ruptured anal sac and I wanted to keep her from licking during the night--Holly has jealous fits all night long. Everyone gets a full night's sleep when the three of them are together in their crate together.

Maverick sleeps in our bed till I turn off the tv and tell him to go night night... then he goes in his crate next to the bed.

Dixie sleeps as close to me as she can possible get.... If I move, she moves. She is such a lttle cuddler. judy and dixie

sometimes in our bed but mostly in the crate which is just outside the bedroom door, - as soon as the door is opened they run in and straight under the covers for a cuddle and if left will stay there for hours which is nice when i'm on nights and they sleep all day with me!!!

Mine sleep in the kitchen but come up to me after brekkie on weekends If I have a lie on.

I wouldn't mind them on the bed at night except they move around too much!

Cara sleeps on our bed and Minnie sleeps in her bed on the floor beside my side. Cara wakes us up every morning by nudging our arms with her head lol. If that doesn't get the required results she snorts at us :yuk::badgrin: and sticks her cold nose straight into my face............ makes me laugh every time. Minnie just waits patiently for Cara to do her stuff and then she hops out of her bed ,has a long stretch and starts whimpering at the door :wink: :lpy: well you just gotta get up then :D

Alfs sleeps in the kitchen,but when hubby away i have in on the bed,but sometimes i take him back downstairs becos of the awful SNORING and WINDY POPS.Mmmm whos worse hubby or him.....

mine sleep in the kitchen we had 2 up on the bed the other night and we got 3 hrs sleep they were real fidgits LOL

one on the floor, one on my bed

the puppy sleeps on my pillow, my 5 YO sleeps on the cool tile floor in our bathroom which is just as well since she snores like a freight train! :eek:

Our guys are crated on the landing, Cody has one to herself while Abby shares with Gavin.

They have their own stairs to our bed and sleep on my wife's head.

LOL. My situation exactly, except I'm the one whose head is slept on! I'm quite used to it, and if they move or I'm away without them, it feels WEIRD.

Zena sleeps plastered beside me and Ziggy spends about half the night on the bed and the other half the night on the floor with Zack the Corgi. Zoey the other Corgi generally sleeps on the coffee table in the living room.

Oh none of the rest of you have coffee table dogs? They are far superior to coffee table books because they are self dusting!

Back