• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

No More Babies

Brian M

Hi
I hate to have to say that all my little cavalier babies are gone ,my last one to leave me was Rosie , i ve had my suspicions something fishy was going one even though i was not a witness until tonight but what Dawn had guessed was happening unfortunately seems to be true but then life has to go on doesnt it . You see about a week ago Dawn thought that the white bed spread that we use when all the girls follow me upstairs seemed to be showing the odd very small speck of blood so it can only be Rosie who was born on the 21 st July 2007 that makes her 7 months and one week and tonight horror of horrors i witnessed Rosie trying her darnest to mount poor Poppy so i have to report all my babies have gone they are now all little ladies (apart from Daisy who is definately trouble with a big T ).So unless i decide to see if i can find another baby somewhere i think i will stick at three but thats a handfull unless they are a sleep.Am i right in saying its spaying 3 months after the finish not the start of her season is the optimum time ,when Poppy and Daisy were spayed i had them done together it was awfull i felt so so guilty so i am certainly not looking forward to it again but on a brighter note i have requested an oil painting of the three together from a very well known animal artist its being done in oils and has been started so it will remind me of when they where all my babies.And this is my last little girl Rosie

O, Brian O, Brian O, Brian O, Brian O, Brian O, Brian--
I have to learn to slow down when I read. I've read so much BAD news lately, I thought for a second that a terrible disease had wiped out your 'babies'. Not-- your girl is a 'woman' now -- or a bitch now -- LOL

Hi Sandy

So sorry but only tongue in cheek glad to report they all as fit as a fiddle and the best thing thats happened to me (apart from the missus and my lad Luke) and they are all quietly aseep on the bed with a bit of subjued snoring. But i got really uptight when Pops and Daisy where spayed so i am definately not lookig forward to going through it again with little Rosie

Back