• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Frankie

gloucester girl

:) Hello everybody,
we are a family of four (two girls aged 7 and 9) and have just got our first cavalier, in fact our first dog ever!!
He is called Frankie and is 10 years old. His owner was taken ill and couldn't look after him any more. He must be heart broken! We think that Frankie must be grieving, too.
He is absolutely gorgeous and has the loveliest temperament. Although he's just been with us for a short while, we are all already besotted with him! :luv:We'll make sure he will be very happy for the rest of his life.
Lots of love to all you cavalier owners out there, Gloucester girl xx

Welcome and well done on giving Frankie a loving home, may you have a long and happy time together.

Pictures

Thanks, I'll work out how to include pictures...haven't quite managed to understand procedures...
This is Frankie's second day with us. Already he seems more settled. I think we overdid it a bit yesterday when we showed him off at the school gates. Too many eager children might have stressed him...
He's just having a nap after all the excitement.

Welcome. You will love having a cavalier. He may be your first, but I bet he won't be your last. Can't wait to see pictures. judy and dixie

Pictures

2298208721_01220773bd_m.jpg
2298208685_00b3cac437_m.jpg
2299004190_61e0f9eff9_m.jpg

Here's Frankie. :rah:Isn't he lovely. Yes, I think me might be hooked! By the way, it's really nice reading all your message. It's quite exciting really!! I can't now wait to see if there are any messages....:) Lots of love to all cavies out there...oh, and their owners, of course...Gloucester girl

Welcome to you and Frankie! He's a very handsome fellow and looks very healthy--has very sweet eyes, too!

It's so great that you're giving him a loving home for the rest of his life.:rah:

Hugs from us to you and Frankie!:)

Yes, he is healthy. Thank goodness, but we do worry about the future as he's already 10 years old. We worried what it'll do to the girls when the dreaded day comes but when we saw him we just had to take him home. Carpe diem as they say... Susanne :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw:

What a sweet boy. He has such a kind, gentle face...I bet he loves your hugs and kisses. You are so wonderful to give him a loving home in his "senior" years, and I know the love you give him will be returned to you twice as much. judy and dixie

icon_welcome Frankie and your new family! It's great you've given Frankie a new loving home. I'm looking forward to hearing more about him.

Frankie's 5th day

Well, it's Frankie's fifth day with us. He is eating and sleeping well (apart from the first night). He is drawing crowds of school children in the village. People are queuing up to look after him in case we want to go away (why would we want to do that???:)) He is also stopping us from working, housework etc because he is just too much fun to be with...:p :paw:x:paw:x:paw:x

Enjoy ! Enjoy having the best dog breeds in the world, they love children and all the attention that goes on at the school gate. Heres to many happy days with Frankie. Please keep us posted

Oh, your Frankie has the sweetest expression. You will have great years with him-so much :luv: in a small package.

Back