• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Shane

frecklesmom

Two weeks ago Dr. Mike helped Shane to the Rainbow Bridge and her presence is so missed. She was 16+years and the most intelligent dog I've ever known. Although she was failing physically it was her dementia that crippled her last months and she could not tolerate the medication so specific for this. I easily see her face at the sliding glass door demanding to be let in-she always showed her amusement as the door person (me) opened the door and greeted her. She was truly wonderful and I hope to see her again.

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG%5Dhttp:

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful face your Shane had. 16+ years is a very long life and she was blessed to have spent it with someone who cared so much for her. :hug:

So sorry to read about Shane's passing to rainbow bridge, but what a credit to you for her to live till 16 years old shows how well you cared for her, she'll be playing in the sunshine now young again and all aches and pains and dementia long gone, Take care l know she'll be a big miss

What a good life she must have had with yoy to reach 16 years. It must be hard to say goodbye to such an old friend. Big hugs from us.
461567m4733pa57g.gif

What a beautiful and sweet face. I'm sorry for you loss. How wonderful to have had 16 years of a loving life.

I just love those oldie faces! She sounds a real gem and what a lovely age to have reached. I am sorry for your loss. :flwr:

So very sorry for your loss of Shane. Her lovely face and soft eyes in her photo attests to what a sweet dog she was. Thinking of you. :hug::flwr:

Back