• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sorry - Green Slimy Feces

TillyTommy

:(:(
My Tilly has not been herself but it was really gone bad today. She is seeing vet at 5pm today. She started to have odd tremors that will last just 10 seconds or so. She is awake but looks a bit blank when it happens. She started limping on her right front side. She does not like to jump up anymore - must be painful? And now she is just very odd. Not herself, looks depressed, hardly moves when called and is having accidents in the house. She did a pooh and it was green and covered in a slimy coating.
Any ideas? Seems so many things Im really not certain
Thanks

I would take that stool sample in to the vets. That may help with a diagnosis.

So sorry she's not feeling well. :hug::hug:

Thank you Cathy I have bagged it and am saving it for the Vet. Tilly is currently just laying and doing nothing. She has NEVER been ill in her 8.5 years of life so its a real worry,

:( I really hope Tilly will be back to her usual self soon. Please let us know what the vet advises. Send her plenty of love and hugs from me and Sally :hug::xfngr: for a very speedy recovery

Hello - They have given her Rimadyl, they are testing her sample and they have. suggested an MRI scan as well. I am to keep a close eye on her until then although she seems a tiny bit happier at the moment. They are such a worry and after Tommy I am on red alert.
Thank you for asking

Tilly has had her medication twice and she seems much better. Not sure if this is just by chance or the medication. The MRI scan was mentioned along with SM but having seen Tommy I dont think she has SM but wanted to perhaps rule it out as Tilly is from the same parents as Tommy. She has eaten and this morning she actually sat with me. Yesterday she wouldnt do anything. She would barely walk, wouldnt come for a treat, and just lay. Fingers crossed she will continue to improve:)

Back