• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Frontline

lolas mum

does anyone know a website i can buy frontline combo from please. I just wondering as i usually buy it from my vets but they have just put the price up from £21 to £28 so think thats quite an increase.
Just thinking i can get some cheaper online.

sharon x

Use a search engine to find the cheapest online, have the link ready, then call Petmeds, as they will beat any price by 5%.

Hey, here is a way you can buy Frontline in a much cheaper fashion.

You can buy the Giant Breed pipetts. From the pharmacy buy a syringe & needle. Puncture the pipette with the needle & syringe; draw up the correct amount for your dog (same as what is written on the small breed pack); remove the needle and then apply the correct amount with the syringe.

Just wash the needle & syringe for next time, place some sticky tape over the needle hole on the pipette & store upright for next time.

You will get 6 doses (I think) from a giant pipette, and this makes it cost about 1/4 of the price.

Our breeder got us onto this.

Wow, that's a cost savings idea! :)

Does anyone in the US know if a person can buy a syringe and needle without a prescription?

that is a great idea - it works out to much less than £1 per application

does it def stay ok - doesn't go off in that time??

Back