• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW THEME: "what did you say"?

"What do you mean it's time to poop? It's time to play!!!"

2327060504_4c9390b7e3_o.jpg

Totally and Utterly Priceless!!!

It was so funny--- I was packing for a trip, turned around to get something from my dresser, and when I turned back around Bentley had hopped into my suitcase! Here is another... :)

873768164_1879e0c675.jpg

Denise,

I fully LOVE that picture of Mia - she looks so gracious and beautiful :)

And Holly.. LOL @ Bentley! He cracks me up and he's just so darned cute, it makes it that much better. I think you stole the show :lol:

last chance to get your pictures in.... i'm going to close this and put up a poll on saturday... there are some great pictures... good job.

Sue, Prince is one cuddly looking dog, I bet you get stopped all the time when you are walking him. :luv:

Cool thread

Just thought Barkleigh was the only one who did this. So cute to see the inquisitiveness and attentiveness.

Back