Thread: FIsh4dogs

Post Thanks / Like

Default FIsh4dogs

At Crufts, we got a sample sachet of the company's new salmon mousse, which is 99% salmon, with herbs. The boys had some on today's kibble and really enjoyed it, but boy, does my kitchen stink. Joly has decided that the carpet needed a little extra eau de salmon, so rubbed his miuzzle around.
    Barbara, Monty, Joly and Teddy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is this a soft food then? Sounds like it would be a great addition to the diet (except for spreading it around by muzzle... ).

I love all their crunchy treats -- well the dogs do, that is.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yes. it is very pale ie uncoloured salmon, which I imagine is reclalimed, as the pieces are very small. Nothing added. it's 99% salmon and 1% seaweed, but the smell !!

They have also introduced some very very tiny star shaped treats called Super Stars. 34% fis, 26.5% herring meal, 21.3% potato ,9.6% salmon oil, 5.2% beet fibre, 2% brewer's yeast, 0.8% minerals and 0.6% vitamins. No indication of price, but I suspect both products will be expensive, as is the kibble. The boys liked that ,too.

I asked if there was an offer of boxes of fishskins, to be paid for , but delivered later. Alas, there wasn't , but the man said there was an internet offer due.
    Barbara, Monty, Joly and Teddy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I gave mine some of the salmon last night too - boy did it go down well - it did take 1/2 an hour for the smell to go
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)