• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

FIsh4dogs

Barbara Nixon

At Crufts, we got a sample sachet of the company's new salmon mousse, which is 99% salmon, with herbs. The boys had some on today's kibble and really enjoyed it, but boy, does my kitchen stink. Joly has decided that the carpet needed a little extra eau de salmon, so rubbed his miuzzle around.

Is this a soft food then? Sounds like it would be a great addition to the diet (except for spreading it around by muzzle... :lol:).

I love all their crunchy treats -- well the dogs do, that is.

Yes. it is very pale ie uncoloured salmon, which I imagine is reclalimed, as the pieces are very small. Nothing added. it's 99% salmon and 1% seaweed, but the smell !!

They have also introduced some very very tiny star shaped treats called Super Stars. 34% fis, 26.5% herring meal, 21.3% potato ,9.6% salmon oil, 5.2% beet fibre, 2% brewer's yeast, 0.8% minerals and 0.6% vitamins. No indication of price, but I suspect both products will be expensive, as is the kibble. The boys liked that ,too.

I asked if there was an offer of boxes of fishskins, to be paid for , but delivered later. Alas, there wasn't , but the man said there was an internet offer due.

I gave mine some of the salmon last night too - boy did it go down well - it did take 1/2 an hour for the smell to go:(

Back