• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crufts

Barbara Nixon

Due to the lighting, photos were difficult, so I only have a few usable.

Some of the cavaliers in the section where you can meet the breeds.

cruftsmeet1.jpg

cruftsmeet2.jpg

Photos of the group ring weree very difficult, but this shows the bob cavalier, showing he was happy to be there.

cruftsjoy.jpg

Thank you for sharing the pics! I was wondering about the Crufts and could not envision it. Almost like going to doggie heaven with all the Cavaliers.

We spoke to the man with his cavaliers in the section were you can meet the breeds. You never know you might have been there too at the same time.

I think there was a man, on the left hand side of where we were. I think he had a blue jumper on:confused:

He might have been wearing a blue jumper not sure now LOL! They were his cavaliers. He says he buys the cheapest food he can find and he's had 3 cavaliers live past 15years! Couldn't believe it. He didn't believe in getting bitches spayed either which is against all the advice I've heard.

People on that stand are not officially approved by the parent club. I think some go on because they know people who have worked on the stand in the past.

Kirsty, did you spot us on tv ?:p The footage is still on BBCi, if you didn't. I can spot us by where we sat (ie first row from the wide aisle and next to a stairway, and by your hair and sweatshirt colour.

I will have to look out for you both as we've downloaded crufts from BBCi. So what did you buy for your furbaby's? We bought a Kong Wubba as Sally kept stealing Ellie's at the sleep over. Also got a year supply of Drontal for just over a fiver! Also some James Wellbeloved treats. Oh and a long 5 m lead!

Kirsty is the one who spent millions. I only bought a clicker with treats, two packs of soft chunky treats and some Drontal Plus. I will get my vetbed at Stafford, as the car won't be far away.

Here goes.....

A years supply of Frontline for both dogs £38.00 ( bargain!)
A years supply of Drontal for both dogs ( can't remember ££)
2 bags fish4dogs sea jerky for a £5 ( I think thats nearly a £2 saving)
Clicker and treats for £1
A new pair of wellies with paw prints on
4 bags of rewards ( I think they were a pound each)
A fleece lined 1m lead & 2 x fleece line harnesses -£32
2 china cups - one with a ruby on and one with a bt on
1 coaster with all 4 colours on
2 rosette display ribbons,
1 bt&ruby embroidery patch to go on a fleece
2 x duvet covers
plus some freebies from fish4dogs,fold hill and soem french dog food company

and then I spent lots of £££ on saturday ordering my 20" by 16"" framed photo of the boys which they got took last week in pets at home.... now just got to wait the two weeks for it to arrive :)

Def bread and jam for the rest of the month:(

Last edited:
You forgot the ruby and b/t embroidery patch for your fleece and the rosette display ribbons. (Fold Hill treats were only 50p, ie half price.:p

Here goes.....

A years supply of Frontline for both dogs £38.00 ( bargain!)
A years supply of Drontal for both dogs ( can't remember ££)
2 bags fish4dogs sea jerky for a £5 ( I think thats nearly a £2 saving)
Clicker and treats for £1
A new pair of wellies with paw prints on
4 bags of rewards ( I think they were a pound each)
A fleece lined 1m lead & 2 x fleece line harnesses -£32
2 china cups - one with a ruby on and one with a bt on
1 coaster with all 4 colours on
2 rosette display ribbons,
1 bt&ruby embroidery patch to go on a fleece
2 x duvet covers
plus some freebies from fish4dogs,fold hill and soem french dog food company

and then I spent lots of £££ on saturday ordering my 20" by 16"" framed photo of the boys which they got took last week in pets at home.... now just got to wait the two weeks for it to arrive :)

Def bread and jam for the rest of the month:(
:jump::w**h**::jump:
Wow, it sounds like you had fun, fun, fun at Crufts!:D

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time at Crufts! I have never watched it before. But last night while ironing, I happened across it on BBC3, so I put it on. Of course it was terrier and hound day so no lovely cavvies to look at. Well, Cleo was alseep on the sofa and woke up and watched the whole thing with great interest and even let out a disgruntled bark when the channel was changed for a few mins by Himself - or at least I linked the two events and we watched until I had to leave - unfortunately before they got to the best in show category which sounded like it would be fun!

Back