Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4month old

Post Thanks / Like

That video broke my heart last night, it really did.

Poor little pup. I know Many Tears will do their best for him and put him through his ops, and I'm also sure there'll be a queue around the block of good homes for him.
    Still heartbreaking to see though.
    Proud member of The Spaniel Trust - putting the trust back into spaniels.
    A Charity registered in Scotland SC038987

Post Thanks / Like

Default Please Help Norris

I have fallen for this little guy big time, i hope surgery cures him and he gets good homeIf you log onto the Many Tears Website, you can donate funds to the Norris Campaign(he will need expensive surgery over £2000).Every little donated will help them give him a better chance.

Noelle
    Noelle

Post Thanks / Like

That was hard to watch, it brought tears to my eye

Hope he gets the home he deserves poor wee lamb

Post Thanks / Like

Oh the poor little guy, I couldn't watch more than 20 seconds of that video, but I am sure that everything possible will be done to give him the chance he deserves in life, am off to make a donation to that fund right now!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

your all great for donating. i would if i could but i am buying a house
    Mommy to Pepper the Guinea-Pig, Adoring fan of Peaches the Blenheim
    http://cirenscall.misi.co.uk/
    http://www.folksy.com/shops/Ciren

Post Thanks / Like

Me too Cathryn, I got about 15 seconds into and started sobbing....I am sitting here with tears pouring down my face. Sweet little fella.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy T View Post
    Me too Cathryn, I got about 15 seconds into and started sobbing....I am sitting here with tears pouring down my face. Sweet little fella.
    That's what got me the most Cathy, he was just soooooo happy!! They get the funds they need for the ops he needs
    Cathryn
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Keep in mind that even the smallest donations add up. If 20 people give only £5 -- the price of lunch -- that's £100. I don't know any rescue that considers there to be such a thing as 'too small a donation'.

Take the cavalier calendars so many of you bought. I get a smallish amount per single calendar -- but lots of people buying them meant I ended up with an AMAZING €700. I just spent €480 on Sam, the dog with the cancerous undescended testicle, having that removed, a biopsy done, etc. That is over twice my homing fee for a dog. Without all those small calendar donations, I'd have taken a major financial hit on saving this dog's life. YOU who donated, and all the homing fees (basically, donations!) I collect on dogs that do not cost me as much, kept that dog alive. Small can mean big.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Karlin View Post
    Keep in mind that even the smallest donations add up. If 20 people give only £5 -- the price of lunch -- that's £100. I don't know any rescue that considers there to be such a thing as 'too small a donation'.

Take the cavalier calendars so many of you bought. I get a smallish amount per single calendar -- but lots of people buying them meant I ended up with an AMAZING €700. I just spent €480 on Sam, the dog with the cancerous undescended testicle, having that removed, a biopsy done, etc. That is over twice my homing fee for a dog. Without all those small calendar donations, I'd have taken a major financial hit on saving this dog's life. YOU who donated, and all the homing fees (basically, donations!) I collect on dogs that do not cost me as much, kept that dog alive. Small can mean big.
    Very valid point Karlin, as my Mum has always said "Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves!" or to bring it up to date "Look after the Pounds and the Hundreds will look after themselves!"
    All those £5 add up folks so be it a couple of pounds or a larger amount please do help this little baby have the life he so truly deserves!!
    Cathryn

Post Thanks / Like

Norris will have his first operation on Wednesday and already has offers of homes.
    Barbara, Monty, Joly and Teddy.