• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Clancy in the snow

BarbMazz

We've had a huge snowstorm here in Ohio today.. we've had more than 18 inches, I'd say!

Here's little Clancy hopping through the snow:

clancyhopping.jpg

And one of him and Maggie on the side steps:

clancymaggiesteps.jpg

He looks like a little furry bear!!! Boy you guys are getting pounded with the snow!!

Oh, yes, Cathy! He's a ruffian and wants to go charging through, but he did poop out and had to be airlifted to safety. ;)

Bentley doesn't enjoy the snow much.. I do have a bit of video of him that I posted in the video forum.

Did you get as much snow over by you as we've gotten? It STILL hasn't stopped out there!

Did you get as much snow over by you as we've gotten? It STILL hasn't stopped out there!

It's still snowing here, too. The plows came by at 4:30pm finally. The pile of snow at the end of the driveway from the plows was waist high. :eek: One of the guys driving a plow took pity on me with my shovel, and he came back and pulled out as much snow as he could without causing any property damage, much to my relief. :)

Tomorrow we're planning to help our next door neighbors clear their driveway, and then we'll go dig my sister's out, since she injured her back.

I don't remember having as much snow as this; maybe the blizzard 30 years ago? :eek:

He's so small looking with all that snow it's a wonder he didn't disapear in it all:eek: He looks like he's having a fantastic time though:D

Murphy's only ever seen an inch or two of snow, it makes you wonder what he'd do if we had weather like you do over there(I'd be too busy hugging the fire:rolleyes:)

Back