Thread: Bentley, Clancy, Oz, Mag & Andrea SNOWY

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bentley, Clancy, Oz, Mag & Andrea SNOWY

I took some very amateurish and short video today of the dogs and my daughter in the snow. Clancy and Bentley are both very cute and funny.. the snow is deeper than they are!

~not knowing how near the truth is,
    we seek it far away~

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gosh Barb...that was great!!! Poor Bentley didn't look like he was enjoying it nearly as much as Clancy. I got a kick out of Clancy "bouncing" through the snow. Is that your daughter? My word...she's beautiful. I love ending with her holding little boopie bear Bentley!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy T View Post
    Oh my gosh Barb...that was great!!! Poor Bentley didn't look like he was enjoying it nearly as much as Clancy. I got a kick out of Clancy "bouncing" through the snow. Is that your daughter? My word...she's beautiful. I love ending with her holding little boopie bear Bentley!
    Thanks, Cathy... no, Bentley doesn't enjoy the snow nearly as much! Clancy is such a ruffian... he can't get enough of it, although shortly after the video stopped we had to "save" him... he just pooped out and couldn't make it anymore so we airlifted him to safety

That IS my daughter, and I'll shamelessly say I agree that she's beautiful... outside and most importantly INSIDE. She had to save Bentley Booper.. he's her favorite!

Thanks for watching!
    ~not knowing how near the truth is,
    we seek it far away~

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Poor little Bentley looked quite relieved to be airlifted. Your daughter is a beautiful girl!

None of my cavs would go in the deep stuff today, and I had to dig a trench for them. Colin is out there now digging their snow trails for tomorrow!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Wow I'd love snow like that, although i'm pretty certain that the dogs would absolutely refuse to step foot outside in such weather
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What a fun little video. That's a lot of snow! It's fun to watch on video but wow do I wish it would go away here.
    Mom to Maverick (3-18-07)

Post Thanks / Like

My 4 cavaliers are willing to trail blaze. They do the bunny hopping too. It is so cute. They create their own snow trails. I don't have to go out and shovel paths like Colin does.

Bentley sure looks cute covered in snow. And I agree with everyone else, your daughter is gorgeous.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

Love the video of Clancy hopping like a mad snow bunnie. I have to agree with everyone else, your daughter is beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats great !