• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bentley, Clancy, Oz, Mag & Andrea SNOWY

BarbMazz

I took some very amateurish and short video today of the dogs and my daughter in the snow. Clancy and Bentley are both very cute and funny.. the snow is deeper than they are!

Oh my gosh Barb...that was great!!! Poor Bentley didn't look like he was enjoying it nearly as much as Clancy. I got a kick out of Clancy "bouncing" through the snow. Is that your daughter? My word...she's beautiful. I love ending with her holding little boopie bear Bentley!

Oh my gosh Barb...that was great!!! Poor Bentley didn't look like he was enjoying it nearly as much as Clancy. I got a kick out of Clancy "bouncing" through the snow. Is that your daughter? My word...she's beautiful. I love ending with her holding little boopie bear Bentley!

Thanks, Cathy... no, Bentley doesn't enjoy the snow nearly as much! Clancy is such a ruffian... he can't get enough of it, although shortly after the video stopped we had to "save" him... he just pooped out and couldn't make it anymore so we airlifted him to safety :rolleyes:

That IS my daughter, and I'll shamelessly say I agree that she's beautiful... outside and most importantly INSIDE. She had to save Bentley Booper.. he's her favorite!

Thanks for watching!

Poor little Bentley looked quite relieved to be airlifted. :wggle:Your daughter is a beautiful girl!

None of my cavs would go in the deep stuff today, and I had to dig a trench for them. Colin is out there now digging their snow trails for tomorrow!

Wow I'd love snow like that, although i'm pretty certain that the dogs would absolutely refuse to step foot outside in such weather :rolleyes:

What a fun little video. That's a lot of snow! It's fun to watch on video but wow do I wish it would go away here.

My 4 cavaliers are willing to trail blaze. They do the bunny hopping too. It is so cute. They create their own snow trails. I don't have to go out and shovel paths like Colin does. ;)

Bentley sure looks cute covered in snow. And I agree with everyone else, your daughter is gorgeous.

Love the video of Clancy hopping like a mad snow bunnie. I have to agree with everyone else, your daughter is beautiful.

Back