• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

winter sports II - Luge

Cathy the pictures and caption were wonderful!! Good job. Your puppies look like they are having a great time. How nice of your husband to dig out a course for them. Since I've had Scout we haven't had much snow. Breeze, the Newf, usually just plows through it, I'm not sure what I'm going to do when we get a big snow. I guess dig a course for her.

I always wanted to live where it snowed in the winter! All the snow cav pics I have seen make it look like these dogs LOVE playing in it. In Southern California we get all excited if we get to 50 degrees and pick up a little rain. In fact, when it is even just forecast for maybe an inch or so of rain, the top stories on our local news lead in with "STORM WATCH 2008!" Pretty laughable I say. Guess we are weather wussies in California. :rolleyes: Your dogs are awesome, love the pics!

Back