• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ellies first trim

ann

Ellie ( 15 months) had her first trim today. I was very fussy at the groomers, I didn't want her cutting to short...... I am very pleased with the result, I think she looks lovely :rah:
Ellies.jpg

It's all thanks to you Jane, for taking me to Sally's groomers. Here is another pic :rah:
Ellie trim.jpg

I have yet to find a good groomer who is happy to cut with scissors rather than shave!:eek:

Ashton has a very very long coat and it is really thick and he always gets twigs etc in it so if he was trimmed he would look so much neater and it would be tons easier to manage!:)

I have yet to find a good groomer who is happy to cut with scissors rather than shave!:eek:

I'll second that, my boy's just been scalped:mad:

She really has done a fantastic job, of course it's easy to have a good end result when you've started with such a pretty model:)

At first I thought that was a "before" picture because it looks so natural. She's very good looking, what a pretty face.

Ellie is looking very beautiful after her trip to the groomers

Cavvygirl in answer to your question we trim megan ourselfs as dont yet think she is ready for the groomers as she is still wary of strangers

lisa

Back