• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wallis - 9/1994-2/2008

Oh, I missed this while I was away and am just seeing it now. :( I am so sorry -- she was certainly one of a kind and handled her problems with grace (as did you :flwr:). I know the world won't seem quite the same without her there but as time gradually eases the immediate pain, her lovely memory will always be a joy and comfort for you to cherish.

Do you begin to realize how much your kind words mean? It's been two weeks today - seems like forever, yet I still look for her in the hallway at night so I don't step on her.

The people here introduced me to a world of others who love Cavaliers. We're special people who get to share our lives with them. And we share with each other the good times and the bad.

Thank you all very much.

Donna, just wanted to let you know how sorry we are for your loss, and that you and your family are in our thoughts:flwr::hug:

I've only just seen this thread. I'm so sorry for your loss. She was one VERY well loved girl. :hug:

:hug:Donna, I haven't been on here much lately and I'm just so sad to learn of your precious girls passing :cry*ing:I loved Wallis and I was so happy for you when she reached her 13th Birthday. She was such a special little lady :lotsaluv:
This is my favourite pic of Wallis:
WR-11-18-07020.jpg

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers Donna. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Claire, that's one of my favorites too. And Roxie has really changed since Wallis has been gone. She's more in touch with her "puppy" side now. We knew she watched out for Wallis but didn't realize just how much. Thank you for posting that picture.

oh donna i haven't been on in ages and i just saw your post. you were such an amazing and devoted mom to wallis and she was so lucky to have you. i'll be thinking of you and your family during this time-you've been through so much with wallis and it must be so hard not to have her there with you. the wonderful pictures show how many lives she touched.

run free and chase lizards around the bridge sweet girl
*ng*l*ng*l

I'm so sorry to hear about sweet little Wallis. I know you both went through a lot together but she had a great life and brought joy to so many people.

Take care and remember all the good times :luv:

Back