Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kitty modeling new spring Puppia!

Post Thanks / Like

she does like the faux fur Wally Bed, though
    Well....glad you've got something she likes!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

As far as a photo contest, I'm not sure but she did win this year's Halloween contest sponsored by our local shelter! She went as a ballerina -- hairbow and all. She also has been voted pet of the week at our veterinarian's clinic and is a regular at show & tell. Carson is somewhat of a local celebrity! She is cleared to visit a local nursing facility and sweetly lies on the elderly patients' laps. She sleeps with my six year old daughter every night and enjoys daily walks in our enclosed cat stroller -- drives the dogs in the neighborhood nuts! What she lacks is a furry playmate -- she tries to engage our 14 year old himalayan, but to no avail. I think if the relationship is handled carefully at first, she'll enjoy a puppy and the puppy will find a friend in her as well.

Post Thanks / Like

What a character! I defy anyone to find a cat that can look more PO about life in general but nothing in particular than a Persian. Talk about the personification of feline superiority...
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

Bella has just grown out of this puppia!

What a cute picture! Do you walk your cat?

Post Thanks / Like

No, we don't walk our cat on the leash. She likes to ride outside in our stroller, though (all mesh and she's safely zipped inside). I put this Puppia on her just for fun and she wouldn't move an inch. As you can tell from the look on her face, she was mortified!