• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Odd one out!

Thelly

We are minding my sister-in-law's Jack Russell this week. She must think she's a Cav by now

2327272812_e25395db4a.jpg

Front from left - Bailey, Sam, Ben
Bonnie (Jack Russell), LouLou behind and then Sam the little rescue in the back also.

Ginger is the only one missing - she is far too busy for photos!!!

2326477877_7019fffe25.jpg

Ben and Sam are visiting us also. They are such gents - I love them - and so does Gerry as you can see here they are on his knee - their night time ritual!

2327286956_bbf8d4667a.jpg

Aw Bless!! He does almost have the typical Cavalier Scrounging look doesn't he?? Great pics Thels, thanks so much for sharing!! :p

I do believe he believes he's a Cavalier!! Looks like he's fit right in. Love the picture of Ginger snoozing. Ben and Sam look so sweet together.

great pics, she truly must think she is a cav by now!!!!!

Ginger and our Megs would get on great as they both like to take it easy and snooze the afternoon away!!!!!!!

lisa

Back