• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

puppy weight

shan

just wondering what should a healthy 15 week old female cavalier weigh molly is 2.5 kg i am feeding her burns food at the recommeded amount but i think this seems a little light for her any recomendations for other good foods

Hmm what kind of size were her parents?? In all honesty you could have half a dozen differently bred 15 week old pups who would all weigh differently! Having said that she does seem to be on the light side, you might like to try Royal Canin, most puppy feeds are of a higher protein content than adult feeds as puppies grow so fast, if they were humans they would go from a baby to a 7 year old in 9 months!! :eek:

Also how often are you feeding her?? At this age she should be on a minimum of 3 feeds a day, I prefer my puppies to be on the "bonny" side at this age as they are coming up to teething and can often go off their feed so the extra weight will carry them through this stage. HTH??

Back