• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Goodbye sweet Willis

Jacqui

Goodbye to my sweet angel - Johnasta Willis. He was helped to the bridge on the 10th March whilst I held him in my arms. His heart and his kidneys couldn't cope any more - he was 11 1/2 years old.

He was given to me by Shirley Williams 10 years ago and I cannot thank her enough for letting me have the joy in my life that only Willis could bring.

Wait for me sweet prince xxx
:cry*ing::l*v:

So sorry for your loss Jacqui. Willis was so lucky to have you and is now free from the confines of his failing body. Run free sweet Willis.

Thank you so much everyone - it means a lot to know others understand. It hurts so badly at the moment though. He was the last of my Cavaliers - it feels like the end of an era. It's just me and Jack, my Cocker Spaniel, now. It will take some getting used to :-(

I'm so sorry you are burdened with Willis's passing on, and this sense of loss, but glad you found us as we all know what you must be going through. :flwr: I am sure Jack will be a comfort to you at this time.

I'm sorry for you loss. I can't imagine how lonely you must feel but glad you have Jack to bring you some measure of comfort. We do understand your pain.

I am sorry for your loss. What a wonderful way to go.... cradled in the arms of the one who loves you & free of fear & pain.

Back