• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A sad hello

Jacqui

Hello everyone.

I've just posted on the In Memorium thread to say goodbye to the last of my three Cavaliers.

I owned Johnasta Black Topper (Oliver) who I lost 9 years ago with heart problems at the age of 6. Winnothdale Dream Boy (Charlie) who I lost 4 years ago with heart problems age 8 1/2 and finally Johnasta Willis (Willis) who I lost 2 days ago with heart and kidney problems aged 11 1/2.

I'm now Cavalier-less but own a 2 1/2 year old Cocker Spaniel called Jack.

Sorry to introduce myself on such a down note, but I feel the need to be near Cavalier lovers at the moment.

you are more than welcome. i am sorry for your loss.

I am Amy i don't own any dogs yet but i am moving house next week and i hope to get one soon :D

Hi and really sad to hear your news just have a natter anytime everyone here is really helpful and nice theyre there if you need them.I cant imagine being without my Alex he's a 6mth blenheim.Maybe down the road you might consider getting another Cav. if not just think of all the happy times and memories you had with the 3 of them.They must have brought you so much happiness:)

Hello Jacqui, I'm so sorry for your loss :hug: You are definitely in the right place as this forum is full of very caring and supportive members. I assume from your other thread you may want to get another cavalier, I hope you find comfort from that soon. :flwr:

Hello there

I'm so sorry to read your sad news :(.

You're in the best place here. I can speak from experience because I, like you, joined this forum for the very same reasons when Declan went to the Bridge almost 2 years ago.

You'll find lots of very understanding people here.

x

Hi Jacqui!!

So very sorry indeed for your recent loss :flwr: :hug:

You are in the very best place possible however, feel free to talk about anything and everything you can think of!!

rubys mom

so sorry for your loss:( but its better to have loved :luv: than never at all and im sure you did just that what great memories you must have:flwr:

Oh Jacqui, so sorry you had to go through the loss of three of your dear pups! We lost our yellow lab and aussie mix 3 years ago, within a few months of each other (at 13 and 14 respectively). No matter how long you have them, it is never long enough. We just got our first cavalier about 6 weeks ago, and can't imagine life without her. Cockers are also wonderful dogs. Happy to have you on the boards! Welcome anytime!

Hi jacqui and welcome.
I'm sorry for the sad circumstances which brought you here,but you are certainly on the best possible forum to help you through this.
Sins

So sorry

Hi Jacqui

Sorry to read about your loss - I hope one day you will be able to help out another Cavalier that will benefit from your love and experience

best wishes

Hi Jacqui. So sorry to hear about your loss.To loose 3 dogs in such a short period of time must be almost unbearable......Hope you'll find some comfort in being among all of the cavalier-lovers on this site.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts. I am glad to have found you all!

I would like to say that another 24 hours has numbed the pain a little, but it hasn't. I feel really low at the moment - even Jack my Cocker Spaniel can't help ease the pain yet h*lp

I know it will come though eventually. Sorry for unloading my emotions on you all and thanks for listening!

So sorry, having three cavalier girls i cant imagine losing one never mind all three so all my best wishes and kindest regards go to you.

Back