• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

healthy snacks

rocky

i feed vegas twice a dat he gets natures best- science plan dried food he was'nt eating a lot of it but i now add a little mince to it every day and he seems to enjoy it much better especially as he is eating his food along with the mince is this okay to keep doing for a while and what else can i give him as a healthy snack eg. fruit and vegetables, as i dont know what they are allowed and would'nt like to give him something that is bad for him

Rocky, some things I would definitely avoid are onions, grapes, raisins, raw tomatoes, apple seeds and chocolate. There are probably many more but they're what i springing to mind. I often give Sally chunks of carrot to eat or a slice of apple without the pips as a treat. I think the mince should be ok to add to his food as long as you reduce some of the dried food accordingly so that he doesn't get too much. You will get plenty more info of other members too. Hope this helps

thanks for your advice guys, also thanks karlin for the link i have copied it and will be able to look at it as i have put it in my binder that i have made up of information, i have a book but there is nothing better than asking people their opinion and advice it is much better than reading a book

I think tomatoes are Ok, in fact I have to double fence my cherry tomatoes b'cuz of dog thieves and so I really researched their relationship with canines. Their stems and leaves are not OK.

Back