Thread: Insurance for more than one Cav

Post Thanks / Like

Default Insurance for more than one Cav

Hopefully we will get our new puppy at the end of July if everything goes to plan. I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good insurance company for two Cavaliers? At the moment we are insured with Marks and Spencer but they have recently been taken over by a different insurance company and their premiums and excess is going up. I have seen much better deals for Sally's insurance but I'm thinking which company is best for 2 cavaliers. We would want a policy that covers a condition for life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Keep in mind anything Sally has ever been treated for or which is noted on her records will not be covered by a new insurance company if you move policies. You can discuss this with a new company though but preexisting conditions generally are not covered and that can mean anything noted in the records which may have indicated a condition that comes up later.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Do the better deals you have seen cover genetic/hereditary conditions? I ask because both of mine are insured with M&S and it costs about £25 a month for the pair of them.
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi
    I just mentioned on a previous post "Petpals" they insure my three for life and they do offer a multiple discount
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that Brian. Does Pet Pals cover hereditary conditions? Have you ever claimed and do they pay out without any trouble?

Post Thanks / Like

All 3 of our dogs are insured on the 1 policy with Direct Line, been with them since Jake was a pup, and their prices are very good, and customer service has always been top notch for us
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie