• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Insurance for more than one Cav

shippers

Hopefully we will get our new puppy at the end of July if everything goes to plan. I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good insurance company for two Cavaliers? At the moment we are insured with Marks and Spencer but they have recently been taken over by a different insurance company and their premiums and excess is going up. I have seen much better deals for Sally's insurance but I'm thinking which company is best for 2 cavaliers. We would want a policy that covers a condition for life.

Keep in mind anything Sally has ever been treated for or which is noted on her records will not be covered by a new insurance company if you move policies. You can discuss this with a new company though but preexisting conditions generally are not covered and that can mean anything noted in the records which may have indicated a condition that comes up later.

Do the better deals you have seen cover genetic/hereditary conditions? I ask because both of mine are insured with M&S and it costs about £25 a month for the pair of them.

Hi
I just mentioned on a previous post "Petpals" they insure my three for life and they do offer a multiple discount

Thanks for that Brian. Does Pet Pals cover hereditary conditions? Have you ever claimed and do they pay out without any trouble?

All 3 of our dogs are insured on the 1 policy with Direct Line, been with them since Jake was a pup, and their prices are very good, and customer service has always been top notch for us :)

Back