• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Potential agility fan? :)

Lisa_T

I have Top Dog on at the moment, and there's an agility course being run. Amber, who normally goes demented when there's a dog on the telly, is absolutely entranced by the agility. She's totally fixated - not a bark, not a squeak - just rapt attention as the dogs run the course.

She's also a natural jumper. Time to buy a home agility set? :lol: :lol:

Hmm, sounds like she's interested doesn't it? Try a few home made obstacles etc first before you go spending your money, or if you can find a local training club that does agility try a few lessons and see how you get on maybe??

Go for it!! Cavaliers are wonderful agility dogs! :dogwlk:

we're watching it too and Ralph's been jumping all over the TV, never really shown much interest before. I want to try agility with them both, Suki old enough now so i want to start her soon - and she does love to jump

Hmm, sounds like she's interested doesn't it? Try a few home made obstacles etc first before you go spending your money, or if you can find a local training club that does agility try a few lessons and see how you get on maybe??

Go for it!! Cavaliers are wonderful agility dogs! :dogwlk:

Well, I've tried home made jumps. I have the stick part of a brush, and I put it between two stools in the kitchen. I was able to have the stick at different heights, and Amber jumped every single one of them without turning a hair. Even one that must have been nearly a metre high. She is also willing to try slinking under things. Holly, on the other hand, wasn't playing. Nup. She stood and barked.

Back