• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Someone's learning how to play........

Claire L

:rah::jump::jmp:

I was sitting in the lounge this morning and I heard something being chewed icon_nwunsurewhen I looked into the hall, this is what I saw......

IMG_1101.jpg

I'm just sittin' here!............ not me chewin'!
IMG_1100.jpg

Then Cara decided to get in on the action...
IMG_1102.jpg

so we played a little tug of war :
IMG_1104.jpg

- guess who won?
IMG_1108.jpg

Look Mom, Cara has my hat!
IMG_1106.jpg

I want my hat back.....now!!!
IMG_1107.jpg

I can't believe it's finally happened :jmp2: this has just made my day.
Thanks for looking.

Aw how lovely! It is so lovely when they do finally drop their guard and start to play isn't it?? Great set of pics too, Thanks for sharing :p

Those pictures are so cute!!! I love her face in the 2nd picture "My hat. Got it?" Both of your girls look beautiful Claire!:luv:

Very, very cute! It is so hard to be mad at them when they are naughty isn't it? Those adorable little faces get to you every time.:)

They both look great Claire! :) Delighted to see photos of them.

I just hope they don't take to chewing expensive things like my lady has been :eek:

hey Cecily - long time no see!

How aout some new piccies of Tandie and Dougal? (sorry Claire didn't meant to hijack your thread :)

Back