• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

pic of DJ

pippa

Here's the new addition to our family!

2008_03160012-1.jpg

I was waiting to see this! Oh he is sooo adorable.
What a blessing you have been given:)
Easy to see why he went no further then you xx

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this!! What a Sweetheart DJ is!! I'd have been a "Failed Fosterer" too had he come to me!! :luv: :luv:

Hi folks,

I'm new here!!! First post had to be on this thread because my little Holly looks so like DJ!! Awww! :luv:

Oh yes, Amber, DJ and Holly all look so alike!! :D Well, now I know what Holly will look like when she gets a bit bigger :)

It's great to see him! :)

Maybe meet in person on Thursday? I will be taking Jaspar to agility and will be in your general area.

Thursday should be fine anytime after 7pm ok? Give me a call for directions. Looking forward to meeting up.

Last edited:
He's a really handsome little fella :luv::luv::luv: looking at him makes me want to get another little cav one just like Dj :p

Back