• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

posting photos

rocky

help i am trying to post some pics of my lovely vegas but have joined photo bucket but dont know what to do next could someone please guide me what to do next

First you need to find the URL (web address) of your photo. If you pull it up in your browser, you can probably right click your mouse on the image, select properties, and then copy the entire address. Photobucket may have an easier way of doing this but I don't use it so don't know. Your address should look something like http://www.photobucket/bla-bla/mypicture.jpg (that isn't a real link, so don't bother clicking on it).

Next you create a message and then when in editing mode you will see an icon above the editing pane.... it is yellow with a little mountain & sun in it. Click on that and then paste your entire URL into that and submit it.

Good luck!

thanks i'll have a go later on when i have more time i will hopefully post some great pics of vegas soon

Back