• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Babette

Hello all this is Miss Babs. She is two months old and just came home with us three days ago but I am already over the moon about her. Here she is :)

Picture048.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Thanks for looking were honored to be on the board with all these other great Cavs! I posted a video too. Were also on Dogster! http://www.dogster.com/dogs/753310

Last edited:
Why Hello There & icon_welcome

Miss Babs looks very well settled with you already, Well Done on posting so many :snap: too, you realise we are addicted to puppy :snap: don't you so you will have to post them regularly!! ;)

Enjoy your time on here, and if you have any questions, no matter how trivial it may seem to you, just ask away! Looking forwards to reading more about you and Miss Babs! :cffee:

Hello There and WELCOME! :) Babette sure is a cutie! :) I have sent you a message w/the invite on your dogster acct ! :)

Adorable! Is she a ruby with lots of white or a Blenheim? Come to that, a Blenheim is a wholecolour with white blotches anyway :).

Amber's the same, actually, although the white on her chest isn't actually very visible. But she certainly has one and a half white feet, and the white line down her face. Like I said to Holly's owner, you may find that the white on Babette's face will shrink as she gets older. When Amber was 8 weeks she had more or less the same broad Blen style blaze between the eyes, but as she's grown it's faded into a fine stripe. The white on the muzzle will stay put though. T'is cute.

272535135_27994ba0a7_o.jpg

Though I rather think Holly and Babette's stripes/blazes will remain slightly stronger than Amber's has done.

My goodness Lisa... I almost fainted at how cute that picture of Amber is!!!! :eek::D Really does look just like Holly when she was smaller than she is now (since she's still a pup).

Yes Holly has the two white paws... well one and a bit, and quite a prominent white chest! :D
Oh im just loving all these photos!!!

They're one of the best bits of the board! ;) H'mm, yes, she looks very cute and very innocent in that photo. You'd never guess she was pure trouble! :lol:

I'm begging my partner to get a ruby next - but he wants a black and tan! I might try and sway him with these photos!

Congrats - they grow soooo fast!

Back