• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Suki & Ralphie

niki

Hope this works - i've been meaning to attach some pics for ages and have finally set up the soft ware.

Just a few pics of my two..................

Ralphie a few days after coming home he's 8 weeks here
ImportedPhotos00002.jpg

9 weeks
ImportedPhotos00913.jpg

My sleeping dogs, march 08 and yes they are in my bed!!!
ImportedPhotos00940.jpg

Suki last summer 07
SP_A0081.jpg

Hope they turned out ok:xfngr:

Last edited:
and a few more.........................

SP_A0122.jpg

Out Walking March 08
ImportedPhotos00960.jpg

ImportedPhotos00963.jpg

Last edited:
........................... Just Suki....................

ImportedPhotos0095120thfeb.jpg

ImportedPhotos00914.jpg

I'll have to get to grips with resizing now ;-)

Last edited:
Great pics of two lovely dogs. I noticed you use a lead with an attachment for two dogs. Do you find this is good? They don't get tangled up? I'm just asking as we will be getting a second dog and I was thinking of a lead like this.

Great pics of two lovely dogs. I noticed you use a lead with an attachment for two dogs. Do you find this is good? They don't get tangled up? I'm just asking as we will be getting a second dog and I was thinking of a lead like this.

the couple chain works really well unless another dog comes along and wants to say hello then they can all get a bit tangled, but mostly I find it much easier than trying to walk with two seperate leads as mine tend to go seperate ways on two leads:eek:

Back