• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

tooth fell out

steph

I have a 5 month old cav. Today 1 of his teeth fell out as he was chewing a rawhide bone. Just wondering is this normal?

I believe it is! I remember finding teeth on the floor when Molly & Max were losing their baby teeth at the same time.

My kids found one of Suki's i'm assuming she swallowed the rest, just waiting for Ralphie's to start falling out now he's such a big puppy it looks strange that he's still got his baby teeth

prompted me to check his teeth just now - and one is missing yay must have come out in the last day or two

Last edited:
Yep it is normal. He is losing his puppy teeth, just like human children do. They do usually get swallowed but I've managed to find a couple in the past. :)

Haha completely normal hun not to worry we still have Sasha's first baby tooth! :eek:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I kept his aswell:jump: its actually a relief to find out its normal as he is my first puppy and everytime anything happens to him i panic. thanks everyone for your replies

Nah ur never alone hun! Cavs are just like kids i say keep the first tooth get a lock of hair from their 1st hair cut and get them in the family photo cause they usually smile better than their owners haha and their soooo much cuter!

Back