• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

please help

rocky

my husband stood on my dogs paw earlier he let out a yelp but seemed fine he was running up and down afterwards but we notised he was walking with a limp and was losing his balance he kept falling over to the one side he was shaking i have lifted him up and he is lying on the couch very quietly and sleeing i'm really worried and dont know what to do it seems to be his back leg it was shaking

I'm afraid I have no answer but someone will help you here from the board. If you're uncomfortable with how your dog is then take him to the vet.

thanks for advice he has just woke up an thankfully he is fine he was limping very slightly but it seems to have gone he is running up and down the stairs now thank god you just cant be sure with these wee guys can you:)

They certainly can give us heart failure one minute and fine the next.Maybe just keep an eye on him the next couple days to make sure all is well.

Husbands eh.....we went to a dog show today and they had tiny little toy dogs there..I pointed out to himself that we could never have one of those as he would probably stand on the poor thing!

but we notised he was walking with a limp and was losing his balance he kept falling over to the one side he was shaking

I'd get him to the vet right away. I don't like the sound of falling over & shaking. Please let us know how he goes.

it was frightening to watch at the time but he has been his old self today i will keep my eye on him someone is with him all the time we never leave him alone. my husband and i are going out wednesday night (tomorrow) to see derek accora ( probably spelt his name wrong) the clairvoyant he is in edinburgh playhouse at the moment really excited about it the kids are dog sitting:)

Back