• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sasha's 14 1/2!

Thank you for sharing Sasha's story with us. She sounds absolutely wonderful :luv: I look forward to hearing more about her and maybe a few pics as well?

Sasha sounds lovely, it's great to hear she's doing so well, shows how well you've cared for her, give her a big hug from me

Photos? Pretty please? I'm a BT owner myself, and you never seem to get as many snaps of BT or ruby oldies as you do of the partis.

oldie

Yes, photo please! That are good news to us, Sasha! I am really pleased with this reading. We already have 10 years old BT boy, who is on medicaments like furosemides, diuretics,digoxin. He probably had a heart collapse in autumn, so we hoped, he could stay with us until Christmas, nothing more. Now it is March and he is still here. Of course, he can´t walking long distances, but in other way, he goes well. Now I believe, he will be able to celebrate his 11th birthday on June! Like your Sasha, Brian refuses to be feeded with normal dog food, he requires chicken and hens, with rice or pasta. Clever boy! I wish many more days with your pretty Sasha! Cheers!

That is such a wonderful story. Sasha is obviously a very happy girl, and has plans to spend many more special days ahead with you. I too would love to see some photos of her.

Just sooo beautiful :) Thank you for posting pics. Like Lisa_T says we hardly get any pics of wholecolour oldies.

Barbara and I saw a twelve year old b/t girl at Crufts and she didn't have an ounce of grey you wouldn't belive she was twelve:)

Back