• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hoppy Easter

Cathy T

You know me....can't resist the opportunity for holiday head-gear :lol: So Hoppy Easter from my two little bunny rabbits.
DSCN0766.jpg

Jake is like " It´s cool we´ll get a treat when its done...."
Shelby looks like its going to take ALOT og treats to pay for this photoshoot LOL

You are my kind of dog owner! As you noticed from my cat modeling our new puppia (for the puppy we don't yet have and possibly hasn't even been born or conceived!) I love an occassion to dress up the pets. Your dogs are beautiful bunnies and don't even look that disturbed by their gear! The way I look at it, I give so much love and attention to my pets that they can humor me every now and then with a little dress-up!

those faces say to me, mummy we are not amused.

They are definitely not amused!! :rolleyes: But they're sooo good about it. I tell them the pop up on the stool and sit and sure enough....they do. They know something really tasting will be coming their way. And, they're kind of used to this since I do it to them fairly regularly....they're a couple of camera hounds anyway :)

I think they look pretty long-suffering myself. You've posted photos before where they are quite plainly disgusted with everything involved in that particular shoot, but in this they seem resigned. :D :D

Wow,Alfs would of destoyed them and thats before i even got them on him.I must admit they dont look impressed.

Super cute!!! Nice seeing them dressed up for Easter. Nice also seeing the green grass and sun.....we on the other hand, are expecting snow again today. This winter will never end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw so cute!! Looks to me like Jake is saying to Shelby, "It better be a BIG Easter Egg is all!" :lol: :lol:

Love :luv: your "dress-up" pics Cathy!! (y)

Last edited:
You must really have them trained well... they don't even look pissed off. :D

Just like it's inevitable... so they may as well just get it over with. ;)

Cute pictures! Now I want to try to dress mine up...but I don't think they would sit still! :D

Aww! my favourite li'l munchkins :luv: :luv: they look adorable (as ever) in their bunny ears. Every time I see Miss Shelby, I think of lady and the tramp :lotsaluv:

Back