• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Vomiting

coconut

Was awoken by bax @ 5.30 this morning he was whinging so i went down to let him out to the toilet and when i got there he had dirted his cage, so he ran out the back to go to the toilet and i was looking at him and he vomited up white stuff, so i clean out the cage and came back to the kitchen the back door was still open and here is freddie getting sick (all brown Stuff:yikes) on my decking and bax was down on the grass doing the same thing!!

Freddie will stay beside u when he is sick bax just runs away. I got them both back into the house and freddie got sick a further 2 times and baxter a further 3 times. :eek:

I have seen them vomit before but not that much!! They got no treats yesterday just there food!!

Molly had the same food as them and she was not sick but the boys sleep together in there carraige so could it be that they ate some of the poo in the carraige and it made them vomit??? Freddie use to eat poo when he was a puppy but i thought that i had gotten him out of that as he has not done that for a long time :yikes

I have told my mother to only give them water for the rest of the day!!

Thats a fair bit of vomiting,I would be inclined to speak to the vet.keep us posted.Hope they are feeling better soon.

Rang the vets this morning and they said to keep on eye on them, boil them some water and if i am not happy with them to bring them in!!

Sounds like they have picked up a tummy bug to me, have they been eating couch grass (long stalk grass) by any chance? Dogs do this occassionnally to give themselves a bit of a tummy cleansing and the vomit from that is often frothy white.

Agree to keep an eye on them for now, plenty of water but NO food and see how things go!! Keep us posted won't you? :xfngr: For a speedy recovery!!

Baxter is always eating grass, i have seen them get sick before but never like this i was so shocked, i just don't understand why molly was not sick and they were!!

Sometimes they just don't all seem to pick up the same bugs, but watch her in case she comes down with it in a day or two's time!

Oh sorry to hear they were so unwell and all at once must have been frightening. :eek: It does sound like they all got something at once; maybe Molly had had that bug before and so didn't pick it up. Sounds like it has passed right through them too? :xfngr:

That would have been frightening. I am glad they are feeling better. Let's hope that is the end of it eh!

They had lovely biled rice and chicken and eat every bit of it and was delighted with it!! They are all doing great now thank god i got a really bad fright!

Back