• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A year already

Barbara Nixon

How time flies. it's a year this week that we lost Izzy.

This is one of my favourite photos of him.

007izzytoy2.jpg

Gosh is it a year already? I'm sure Izzy is running free at the bridge and is waiting for you patiently, in his prime.:flwr:

Ahh Barbara, Izzy was beautiful. You must miss him a lot. Hope your other doggies help to keep your spirits up as this must be a difficult time of year for you.

Barbara, I can't believe that a year has passed by already :( Izzy was a beautiful boy and that photo of him is just precious. I hope you're doing ok Barbara :hug:

Gosh!! That long already?? My thoughts are with you tonight Barbara, he had a wonderful life with you and I am sure that you have MANY fond memories of him, give the others an extra cuddle tonight in his memory eh?? :hug:

That is a very special photo, and it captures his very essence.:luv: Thinking of you. They give us so many happy memories. :flwr:

AAWWW bless how are you coping? what age did you lose your lil star at? Im dreading anything happening to sasha which could be anytime really! :(

I'm fine about it and am glad he went by himself, when he did. I didn't want to see him deteriorate.

Izzy was almost ten and had had last stage mvd for over two years. Most of that time, thanks to modern drugs, he had a good quality of life.

Izzy

What a lovely attitude to take Barbara.

Still sending love to you as you think of Izzy hopefully with a smile and not a tear.

Jx

I hope i fair as well, you seem very strong about it all which is great! i know i'll be a snivelling wreck!

Much love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow Barbara, I can't believe it's been an entire year already. Izzy was such a beautiful boy. I hope to have the same attitude as you when my babies get older :flwr:

That is such a beautiful photo of Izzy. I can't believe it is already a year that you lost him. :( Big hugs for you.

I love that photo Barbara - he was a special boy who had a good life with you.

Thinking of you at this time.

Back