• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Good news.

*Pauline*

I gave a lovely couple who live near me a CavalierTalk business card today and the wife, Sharon, joined this evening. I can't wait to see her post. They have 3 cavaliers and they are all adorable. I won't say too much as I will let Sharon introduce herself and tell their story. We originally met in a park and I bumped into them this evening.

Hey that's great! I am going to print out some cards myself; I always forget!! :eek:

Hey that's great! I am going to print out some cards myself; I always forget!! :eek:

I had them in my purse for a while before I remembered. I've given out 3 in the last few days, we have so many Cavaliers in my town. I hope I can arrange a meet up in our local park in the summer. I think it's useful to put your user name on the back.

I've mentioned this and another cavalier forum I used to go on, to a few people, but they never joined. I think some people think those of us who go beyond just enjoying our cavalier are a bit loopy.:p

Back