We are relocating back to the UK and we have decided after lots of discussion to get our boys neutured as we realise that being entire they will be at risk of being stolen for breeding and we are keen to make them "worthless" to these people. Ashton is 13 months so I feel comfortable that it won't effect his growth etc but Rio is only 5 months so we would be getting him done at 6 months and I don't know if I feel comfortable with that...what are your opinions should we risk it and leave him entire until he is a year?