• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy birthday CavalierTalk!

Karlin, I thank you every day for putting together this fantastic site, and all of you wonderful Cavalier parents out there! I learned so much about the breed by just reading the boards for almost two years before we got our pup. I also learned how to research and select a reputable breeder right here! (I shudder to think that I might have innocently bought from a backyard breeder having no clue as to the health and care issues that are so pertinent to this breed.)

This site is world class, keep up the good work! I would also like to send a big thank you to the moderators for monitoring information posted here and keeping conversations pleasant and relevant! :rah: :hppybdy:

:mexwav::hppybdy::mexwav: Cavalier Talk.

Well done Karlin and a big :thnku: I couldn't survive without this forum.

It makes me laugh and it makes me cry and you ALL are always there if I need any help and for that I :thnku: everyone on this forum.

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

Happy Birthday from Bailey, LouLou, Ginger, Sam and Bubbles! (and all the other pals here at the mo!)

I found this form when we got Bailey 2 years ago and I have learnt so much from all the posts.

Karlin, the work you do is just fantastic and I am so happy that we have become fosters for Cavalier Rescue. It is so rewarding and it brought us our pal Ginger!! ( Always here to help ;) )

Well done to everybody for making the site so successful :rah::rah::rah:

Back