• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Heidi

Harry & Heidi's mom

taken today xx

DSC00171.jpg

Well the Blue lead is no use to any of mine then, because they have all got theirs!! :lol: ;) ;)

harry hasn't lol

here is a pic i've just taken of the 2 of them, sorry it'll be a bit big cos i don't like the new photobucket and it keeps crashing!!!

DSC00192.jpg

Free software
-paint.NET
-the gimp
-picasa

I think Adobe do one too. It really isn't hard to find free software that will allow you to do simple tasks like cropping or resizing photos. I rather like paint.NET myself. Gimp is fabulous, but it has a steep learning curve. Picasa is probably the easiest to use, but it is annoying sometimes in the way it doesn't alter the originals unless you tell it to.
Also if you have Microsoft Office 2003 there's a nice little photo app bundled with it.

But, Cathryn, it says 'One of us..'. Surely true if you are walking the boys.:p

Ah now, I was referring solely to the dogs, mind you it is generally my OH who walks them first thing when he gets home, so technically I guess I'm correct!! icon_whistling:badgrin::badgrin:

i can't edit them before putting them onto photobucket, i don't have any software to do it lol

I use photobucket too, you can easily crop your pics down in there and also resize, I use the website/messageboard size, you can even turn them into avatars in there!!

Back