• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Girls Painting

Brian M

File0005.jpg

Hello
A few posts ago i mentioned that i had been in contact with a lady named Lorraine Gray who paints animals , pets, and last week after a nervous wait on my behalf the oil painting arrived and i think it was definately worth waiting for. Lorraine has produced a fantastic work and if anybody else in our ring is ever looking to have their cavaliers painted i am sure that the example above is worth an excellent recommendation .Many thanks Lorraine.

Brian, that is a very beautiful painting!
Can I ask what size it is?
I have a photo of my beloved Rudee that I would love to have painted.

Hi

Its 20 x 16 inches and Lorraine put it in a beautiful light wood frame so its now hanging in my bedroom and it does look lovely ,its fine looking at paintings on the web but when i received it and viewed it i was honestly lost for words i virtually had to close my eyes and look again and Lorraine is such a helpful and charming lady to deal with , and of course with her being such a nice person her pet has to be a blenheim cavalier named smudge.

I am really impressed....beautiful painting and beautiful dogs. What a keepsake! judy and dixie

:D
When I saw the title of this thread I had visions of little doggies actually painting, with paintbrushes in their mouths and their paws covered in paint running artistically with paint on their paws over paper.

fertile imagination i think!

The Painting is very lovely.....

:D
When I saw the title of this thread I had visions of little doggies actually painting, with paintbrushes in their mouths and their paws covered in paint running artistically with paint on their paws over paper.

fertile imagination i think!

The Painting is very lovely.....

I thought the very same thing!! :rotfl:

It sure is a lovely painting....how I'd love one of my crew! (or as my vet says.... my pack of cavies)

Thanks for sharing the painting with us....what a treasure you have!!

What a beautiful painting. It will be a family treasure for sure. She does wonderful work.

Back