• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme--- Snuggle Buddies!!

Holly

Post your pics of your babies snuggled up to each other or their favorite friends...

2347457663_210fd1c9b0.jpg

859454174_be552de45f.jpg

This is my favourite pic of Treva and Poppy, sadly i dont have any that involve Alfy at the moment because Poppy doesnt go near him if she can help it lol

DSC00388-1.jpg

Thanks Holly, they are actually the 2 pups I kept from the litter, Sassy on the left and Morgan on the right!! Sassy is in heat right now and they have been seperated for the first time ever, Morgan is NOT a happy camper I can tell you!! :lol:

Miles & Truman

2358258480_3bb4b8b6a5.jpg

This next one isn't my entry, but I thought it was a really funny picture...Miles always sleeps on his back :rolleyes: I wish I had this one for the slipper theme, his are getting pretty crazy!

2357420731_0e0045e16c.jpg

This is a great theme, Holly! :)

I love the picture you posted Cathryn :)

Here are my 2 showing that they CAN, in fact, act like they love each other :lol:

b94235480.jpg

Back