Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help! Very picky puppy?!?!?!?

Post Thanks / Like

ok so its good to know that they are all mostly picky! My grandma works at the avon lake animal clinic and she is gunna get me one of the foods you guys listed. She is also getting him the omega 3 fish oil caps to cause I read on her its will help him b healthier. Thanks again!!
    King Charlie! Always a happy pup!

Post Thanks / Like

I have one fussy opne and one that will eat as much as he can whether its edible or not - scoff now and ask questions later.

But i've just changed both mine to Royal Canin and my fussy girl has left the bowl spotlessly licked clean everytime so far i'm hoping she keeps it up

good luck Suki had me tearing my hair out at one point but i did all the things mentioned in this thread and with perseverence (ALOT!!!) we're getting there
    Niki Suki & Ralphie

Post Thanks / Like

Mine was extremely fussy for better part of his first year but he's stopped that mostly now after I changed his kibble to James Wellbeloved after going through other high quality foods like Orijen, Eagle Pack and Royal Canin, all of which he hated to eat. I still can't get him to eat twice a day but he seems to be doing fine eating just once a day so I won't push that issue, I'm just glad he's eating on his own without me handfeeding him/playing his games to get him to eat.

Post Thanks / Like

well I hope Charlie learns to eat JUST dog food! That'll be the day! He has to stay the night at the clinic cause he got neutered so all he can eat there is dog food. Poor guys probly heart broken!! " where's my chicken scraps?!?!?"
    King Charlie! Always a happy pup!